⇒ Submission closed!
- Please upload your Abstract no later than 18th March 2016 in the Abstract Submission Form that is available at the online registration website of the PCNSPA Conference 2016. Please note that you need to sign up and register in order to access the Abstract Submission Form.
- Abstracts must be prepared in Word DOC or DOCX format and be two pages-length maximum. Please use the Template provided here for preparing the Abstracts. Only those Abstracts prepared according to this Template will be reviewed.
- Please note that Abstracts will not be edited. The contents of the Abstracts and spelling are the sole responsibility of the authors.
- It is a condition for the acceptance of an Abstract submission that at least one of the authors registers for the Conference by filling in the Registration Form on the online registration website of the PCNSPA Conference 2016.
- Partcipants from Russia must send the corresponding Разрешение на открытое опубликование.